Creating Websites Since 1999
From simple online brochures to advanced multimedia solutions, we have been creating websites since 1999 for clients in Ireland, Britain, Australia and the USA. Whether a site is for a small local business or a larger company, we approach each project with the same care and attention to detail. We always work by these guiding principles:
- Function over form. Although a site needs to be aesthetically pleasing, it must above all be useful. For this reason, we always design the functions of a site before the visuals.
- Ease of use. No matter how dynamic a site might be, no matter how much whiz-bang technology is on show, if the user can't find what they need quickly and easily then it's all for nothing.
- No gimmicks. With all the possibilities of web technology it can be tempting to fill your site with toys. Many web designers charge premiums for gimmicks that add no real value to the site. We don't. If it isn't useful, we won't try to sell it to you.
- It's your site, not ours. We always work as closely as possible with the client to ensure the website meets their needs. Your site is a collaboration between your business and ours.
- Accessibility. Every website we make is designed and tested to meet the highest accessibility standards possible. Find out why accessibility is important to your business.